A Full Anti-Aging Treatment In A Fraction Of Time
If you’re looking to diminish sun damage and reverse the signs of aging, The Clear + Brilliant may be right for you. An FDA-cleared dual-fractional laser treatment, The Clear + Brilliant offers the benefits of two wavelengths-one for micro-rejuvenation and one for tissue tightening-simultaneously targeting all layers of the skin in a single procedure that takes only 15 to 20 minutes.
Clear + Brilliant create safe and controlled microinjuries in the skin to stimulate the skin’s natural healing process. As a ‘go-to’ treatment for discoloration, it helps to even skin tone as a result, a new, fresh skin comes to the surface. Clear + Brilliant is strong enough to treat extensive sun damage but “gentle enough to get great results with melasma.
Comprehensive and innovative, The Clear + Brilliant heats both the surface and dermal layers of the skin, working from the inside out to address the likes of wrinkles, scars, pigmentation, redness, age spots and skin tightening.
The Clear + Brilliant has two wavelength 1440nm and 1927nm hand pieces which are used for cosmetic and dermatology procedures to address skin laxity and tone and for general skin resurfacing.
Immediately after Clear + Brilliant treatment, you may have redness, puffiness and heat sensation at the treatment area, which may last few hours or longer. It is normal for it to feel like sunburn. Cold compresses or ice packs can be used to reduce discomfort if needed.
– Avoid direct sunlight for at least 3 days after the treatment, as your skin will be sensitive. Wear hats and apply a Dermacel sunblock with physical block ingredients such as titanium and zinc .
– Do not apply any cosmetics or harsh chemicals for at least 24-48 hours. Please use a clean cosmetic brush
– It is normal to see darkening, redness or mild/moderate puffiness of the skin shortly after the treatment. It is also normal for the skin to have a “sandpaper” feel or have tiny dark dots on the skin and some flakiness.
– Avoid applying water to the treated area for at least 24 hours after treatment. Brief warm (not hot) showers are fine the next day.
– Avoid exercising or any vigorous activity that will raise body temperature for at least 24 hours after treatment. Excessive sweat can irritate the skin.
– Please notify us if you see prolonged redness, excessive puffiness, or other unusual side effects more than 2 days after treatment.